Clare completed a 2 year media make-up course in 2006 and since then has never looked back. Whilst working for various different cosmetics companies she also assisted on photoshoots, TV shows, and film.
WHERE YOU CAN FIND HER:
- Titles such as Glamour and Completely London
- Worked with photographers such as Rankin and Jem Mitchell
- Fashion shows including A Child of the Jago SS12 show and Ada Zanditon SS12 show.
- Key Artist on Keanu Reeves film, 47 ‘Ronin’
- Celebrity clients have included Erin O’Connor, Lily Allen, Gabby Young and Kelly Cutrone
Since studying Make-up for TV and Film, Clare has gained ten years’ experience in the make-up industry, working with celebrities, creating looks for fashion shows, and assisting Alex Box on Illamasqua campaigns. Clare enjoys having the ability to change people’s perception of themselves through the art of making up, and as a particular fan of all things vintage, she champions old school glamour.
Clare was also selected as Make-Up Director for one of the biggest events on Australia’s fashion calendar: retailer Myer’s AW12 Fashion Show. She designed the signature looks for the occasion and led the make-up team.